Blaisdell House
Dedication: Matthew Louis Blaisdell. Assistant Professor of Animal Husbandry and Farm Superintendent 1946-1974.
Date: Built 1869.
Description: Originally located on Lincoln Avenue near the athletic fields; moved in 1893 in two pieces to its current site. Oldest remaining campus building constructed by the university specifically for college activities.
Location: West of Thompson Hall.
Map Coordinates: [B3]
GPS Coordinates: 42/23/42-N 23/23/43-W