The Physical Plant is responsible for the custodial, grounds, utilities, and building maintenance for nearly 6 million square feet of administrative, academic, and recreational space at our Amherst campus. We are a complex organization that operates successfully through the diligent efforts of our highly motivated and dedicated personnel.
Services We Offer
To request any of the services below, please contact your Customer Service Representative, complete an on-line service request, or, if it's urgent matter, give the F&CS Solutions Center a call at 413-545-6401.
- Asbestos removal
- Custodial services
- Event planning
- Land use approval
- Recycling and trash container delivery for outdoor events
- Issuance of Dig Safe permits when needed for tents, etc.
- Maintenance & repairs
- Plumbing repair/leaks/steam
- HVAC - air filters/fume hood maintenance
- Moving Services
- Pest Control
- Snow and ice removal
- Surplus Property Disposal
- Watch tour
- Recycling and waste management