Preparing for the Massachusetts State Pesticide Exams:
1. Obtain a complete and up-to-date set of the study manuals
2. Allow enough time to study - about 2 to 3 weeks
3. Read all of the study manuals.
4. Some individuals may want extra help by attending an optional workshop. Click Here
5. Verify that you are scheduled for the exam at the MDAR website
6. Get enough sleep the night before the exam.
7. Make sure that you have proper identification, pencils, erasers, and directions to the exam site.