IRB Approved Study Number:
We are looking for:
- Right-handed adults, 20-29 years old
- Right-handed children and adolescents, 10-17 years old
- No neurological or psychiatric disorders
- Not taking daily medication for these disorders
- University of Massachusetts Amherst. Human Magnetic Resonance Center at IALS.
What will you do?
- Perform different tasks while your brain is monitored with a MRI scanner
- You will also perform a set of behavioral tasks that measure your cognitive capacity
- The study is completely non-invasive
- Everything will be performed in a single 2 hour session
You will get a chance to see firsthand how science gets done.
For more information about child and adolescent participation please call Youngbin Kwak at 413/461-0129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about adult participation please call Youngbin Kwak at 413/345-6870 or email email@example.com.