The Office of Parent Services is dedicated to helping families with their transition to the university. Our office is here to answer questions, provide timely information and updates, and assist parents and guardians with questions or concerns.
We provide parents and families with:
- An E-Newsletter  about timely issues, campus happenings, important dates, and tips.
- A helpful, knowledgeable staff, to respond to your phone call or email.
- A place to contact when you don't know where to go.
- Events such as Parents and Family Orientation and Family Weekend .
- The UMass Amherst Parents Facebook page.
Jeanne Horrigan, Director
Rose Boulay, Assistant Director
Laura Bourque, New Student Transitions Coordinator
Elizabeth Cleary, Assistant Director
Betty Landry, Clerk III
Breda Paton, Administrative Assistant