How does my student know who his or her advisor is?

Undeclared students can meet with an advisor through Undergraduate Advising. To make an appointment with an advisor call (413) 545-2191.
Declared students should contact their academic department as each handles advising slightly differently. Students can also check SPIRE to contact their Academic Advisor during the school year. For more information, see Academic Advising.