The Office of Parent Services is dedicated to helping families with their student's transition to the university. Our office is here to answer questions, provide timely information and updates, and assist parents, families, and guardians with questions or concerns.
We provide parents and families with:
- An E-Newsletter about timely issues, campus happenings, important dates, and tips.
- A helpful, knowledgeable staff, to respond to your phone call or email.
- A place to contact when you don't know where to go.
- Events such as Parents and Family Orientation and Family Weekend.
- The UMass Amherst Parents Facebook page.
Rose Boulay, Director, Office of Parent Services
Elizabeth Conniff, Assistant Director, New Students Orientation and Office of Parent Services
Laura Bourque, New Student Transitions Coordinator
Breda Paton, Office Manager
Pallavi Bandalli, Clerk IV