Are you a pregnant or parenting student? Student Parent Programs is here for you!
About Student Parent Programs
Student Parent Programs (SPP) is committed to helping students who are parenting achieve their goals here at UMass and beyond. UMass understands that being both a parent and a student presents its own unique set of challenges, and we're here to support you!
SPP creates programming and provides support to help student parents navigate UMass, get connected to campus and community resources, access child care and emergency funding, build community, find family-friendly activities, and more.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Support for Student Parents
Student Parent Programs staff are available via email or during office hours (via Zoom or in person) to offer support and connect you with university and community resources. Check out our other pages for information about upcoming events, community resources and child care subsidies available to support UMass student parents.
- See here for information about child care subsidies available to UMass student parents.
- See here for more information about and to apply for a Student Parent Programs Family Grant. UMass student parents may apply for a Family Grant for non-child care related unexpected expenses that would negatively impact academic progress.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on Student Parent Programs news and to find family-friendly activities and events
- See our Connect with Resources page for information about campus and community resources and family friendly activities.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our monthly newsletter for news and resources for UMass student parents: