Instructions For Administering The SRTI: For Student Monitors
Download these instructions as a PDF file
- 1. Wait until the instructor leaves the room before you distribute the material to students.
- 2. Write the Class Number for the course on the board and let students know they need to fill out this number on the bottom of the form, as well as the instructor’s name at the top.
The Class Number is printed on the Course Packet Cover Sheet.
- 3. Read this statement aloud to the students:
- “Please answer each question carefully. Add any comments on the back. The information you provide helps the instructor to improve this course and the teaching of it. These evaluations will not be available to the instructor until after course grades have been submitted. Please do not discuss your responses with others until all the questionnaires have been collected.”
- 4. Hand out questionnaires to students. (Please do not remove or hand out the “Batch Form” that might also be in the envelope.)
- 5. Complete your own questionnaire.
- 6. When all the materials are in the envelope, fasten the envelope’s clasp or tuck the flap inside the envelope. Do not seal the envelope.
- 7. Take the packet to the departmental coordinator whose name and location are printed on the Course Packet Cover Sheet.
PROBLEMS? Please contact Noreen LeMieux in the Office of Academic Planning and Assessment (545-2564 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerts.