RN to BS Track Admissions
There are two admission cycles to the RN to BS track. Applications for the June admission must be received by February 1st. Applications for the January admissions must be received by October 1st. The RN to BS Track currently accepts all eligible applicants. The program is offered through UMass Amherst Continuing & Professional Education, students are considered regular undergraduates in the UMass School of Nursing.
Completion of the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request is the first step in the application process.
RN-BS On-line Track Transfer Credit Evaluation Request is in pdf format.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current R.N. Licensure by the end of the first semester
- Two professional letters of recommendation in the format provided must be submitted
- Written Essay
- RN-BS Track information and application is available on the Continuing & Professional Education Office website.
- Completion of all 60 non-nursing credits, including a grade of C or better in all seven nursing prerequisites.
- Grades must be consistent with graduation requirements for students of Associate Degree programs, or Diploma programs.
Application and Reference
RN-BS On-line Track information and application is available on Continuing & Professional Education Office website.
RN-BS On-line Track Supplemental Materials is in pdf format and downloadable
RN-BS's degree students are eligible for scholarship. For more information see The Honor Society of Alpha Sigma Lambda
RN-BS's degree students are eligible for financial aid. For more information, contact the UMass Financial Aid Office.
For more information on this program visit RN to BS.