Logistics/Student Office Staff Position
This job is a year-round job opportunity, including winter break and summer. The position begins in May 2018 You must be available to work Summer 2018.
Application Deadline – April 18, 2018
Download the Application
General statement of duties
Logistics staff is responsible for the preparation of materials and delivery of services for all orientation sessions for first-year and transfer students for summer and winter New Students Orientation, Parents Orientation, and Family Weekend. They provide year-round administrative office support to the New Students Orientation office and assist in answering a wide variety of questions from prospective new students and their families.
Logistics staff members work under the supervision of and are accountable to the Administrative Assistant of the New Students Orientation. Additional supervision is also provided by the Director of New Students Orientation.
- Be a current student in good academic standing with 4 or more semesters remaining
- Have a high energy level and be enthusiastic about the University
- Have positive work attitudes and habits
- Enjoy working with people
- Have an experience or aptitude for computer work, working with details, maintaining a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Possess a valid learners permit or driver’s license
- Earn $11.00/hour
- Work 8-12 hours/week on average during academic year and full time in June/July; flexibility in August
- Gain experience in public relations, leadership, and customer service