Student Job Opportunities
The New Students Orientation (NSO) depends on and hires many undergraduate students throughout the year for various jobs. The qualifications for all jobs include:
- Current undergraduate at UMass Amherst in good academic standing
- Successful past work experiences, enthusiasm, and the ability to relate quickly and comfortable to new people
- Knowledge about a variety of residential, academic, and social opportunities at UMass Amherst
- An interest and willingness to work with prospective/new students and their parents
- High levels of energy and stamina
For specific job qualifications, please see each individual job opportunity listed below.
There are no job openings at this time.