AP and SAT Subject Exams

UMass Amherst grants advanced standing and/or credit for the College Board AP exams, but these credits will vary depending upon scores and subject matter. You may also receive credit for your SAT Subject Foreign Language scores. For detailed information about how test scores translate into credit, you may download the following charts.

AP Test Scores Chart

SAT II Foreign Language Chart

In order to receive credit for AP or SAT Subject testing, the university must receive official copies of your score report(s). You may have already requested this when you took the test. If not, please go the College Board website and request an official report be sent to UMass. Our CEEB # is 3917.