What to Bring
We want you to be comfortable while you're staying with us. Please help us out by bringing the following items with you:
- Bedding (pillow, sheets, sleeping bag/blanket, etc.)*
- An alarm clock and fan*
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, towels, etc.)*
- Informal clothes (sneakers, jeans, shorts, raincoat/umbrella)
Note: Equine Industries majors will be visiting the Hadley Farm, be sure you pack appropriate clothing for a visit to the barn!
- A water bottle (especially if it is going to be hot)
- Two pencils and two pens
- Spending money (your meals and lodging are included, so you only need a small amount)
- Your online Math Placement Exam score, Net ID and password
- Your insurance card in case of emergency
- Your spring 2013 grade report or transcript (if you took college level courses this spring)
*These items are not necessary for the one day transfer programs in May and July.