Choose Your Date
Step 1. Return your Enrollment Form and pay the $500 Enrollment Fee.
Find your enrollment form in the acceptance packet sent to you by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. To accept your offer of admission, please
1. Verify your personal information on the Enrollment Form. If any updates or corrections are needed, follow the instructions on the form
2. Pay the non-refundable $500 enrollment fee.
For more details, vist the Admissions website. Students MUST pay the non-refundable $500 enrollment fee BEFORE signing up for an orientation session. Please check your SPIRE Admitted Students page using your NetID and password to confirm that your enrollment fee has been received.
Step 2. Log in to the New Students Orientation Registration System.
Two days after your enrollment fee posts as received, you will be able to log in to the NSO online registration system. You will need your NetID and password to log in.
Please keep in mind that session dates are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and your top choice may be full. The earlier you sign up, the greater your chance of getting your top choice.
After you register online, you will receive an email confirmation and a printed confirmation.
1. Room assignments for overnight NSO sessions are made using the gender identified on the student’s admissions application. To make changes or request further assistance with orientation room assignments based on a previously specified gender, please contact New Students Orientation at 413-545-2621 and ask for Elizabeth or Jeanne.
2. Although a Kosher Meal Plan is offered to students during the academic year, kosher meals are not available during New Students Orientation, Transfer Student Registration, or Parents and Family Orientation. Vegetarian options are available.
3. If you require any special services (interpreters, untimed exams, etc.) while you are attending orientation, please indicate your needs on the orientation registration form or contact the New Students Orientation office at (413) 545-2621 or email email@example.com as soon as possible.