Flu season is almost here, and University Health Services (UHS) has announced the schedule of campus flu clinics.
Help protect yourself and your community by getting vaccinated; it's quick and easy.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that everyone over the age of 6 months be vaccinated against flu. UHS flu clinics are open to all members of the campus community: students, faculty and staff.
Walk-In Clinics Around Campus
- Thursday, Oct. 5, 3-7 p.m., Commonwealth Honors College
- Friday, Oct. 13, 3-6 p.m., North Village Apartments
- Saturday, Oct. 14, 1-4 p.m., Cape Cod Lounge
- Thursday, Oct. 19, 3:30-6:30 p.m., North Apartments, Building D
- Thursday, Oct. 26, 4-7 p.m., Berkshire Dining Commons
- Friday, Oct. 27, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Cape Cod Lounge
- Thursday, Nov. 2, 3:30-6:30 p.m., Webster Lounge
- Friday, Nov. 3, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Commonwealth Honors College
- Thursday, Nov. 9, 3:30-6:30 p.m., Van Meter Lounge
- Friday, Nov. 10, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Hampshire Dining Common
- Thursday, Nov. 16, 3:30-6:30 p.m., Recreation Center
Walk-In Clinics in UHS, Room 302
- Friday, Oct. 6, 9a.m.-noon
- Friday, Oct. 20, 9 a.m.-noon
- Friday, Nov. 17, 9 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, Nov. 30, 1- 4p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 7, 1-4 p.m.
You can also be vaccinated during a scheduled visit - just ask.
Costs are billed to your health insurance; bring your insurance plan's ID card with you. For questions about insurance coverage and billing at University Health Services go to: www.umass.edu/uhs/insurance
Learn more about flu, ways to stay healthy, and what to do if you're sick on the CDC website: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/consumer/
The clinics are a partnership between UHS and the College of Nursing.