Newmass Yoga fall semester classes are underway in the UMass Newman Center.
Classes are open to all students, faculty and staff. All levels of experience are welcome. Classes are led by experienced professional yoga teacher Eric Burri.
- Monday/Wednesday, 3:30-5 p.m., Power Yoga (athletic flow, beginners welcome)
- Tuesday/Thursday, 3:30-5 p.m., Intermediate (more challenging poses and movements)
- Monday-Thursday, 5:15-6:45 p.m., Yoga Basics (introduction to yoga fundamentals)
- One class per week: $100/semester
- Two classes per week: $175/semester
- Unlimited attendance: $220/semester
- Single drop-in class: $15 (may be applied to the cost of a semester package)
Classes meet in the Newman Center in the main floor meeting room beside the chapel and run through Dec. 14.