The 2017 CNS Faculty/Staff Awards were presented April 27 at a reception that included friends, family, colleagues and students.
- Outstanding Teaching: Christiane Healey, biology (lecturer), and Susan Han, Stockbridge School of Agriculture (tenure-system)
- Outstanding Advisor: Christina Metevier, psychological and brain sciences
- Outstanding Service/Outreach: Scott Auerbach, chemistry
- Outstanding Research: Peter Chien, biochemistry and molecular biology (early career), and Narayanan Menon, physics (senior)
- Outstanding Staff: Sarah Weis, Stockbridge School of Agriculture; Erin Flanagan, biochemistry and molecular biology; and Mike McDermott, psychological and brain sciences.
Awardees were introduced by their department head/chair and presented a certificate by dean Steve Goodwin.