- Functionally, makes the visualization power of Chime
accessible to students,
educators, and intermittant users.
- Technically, is
a "wrapper" for Chime that generates scripts for Chime from
buttons and menus.
- Has extensive context-triggered help with color keys, a QuickTour,
plus tutorials for special tasks.
- Adds to Chime
an extensive knowledge base
to help interpretation, including links to external resources.
- Supports largely qualitative visual exploration.
- Simplifies some tasks useful to protein structure researchers,
- Contact Surface Overview of Noncovalent Bonds
- NonCovalent Bond Finder
- Coloring by Multiple Protein Sequence Alignment
- Animation of Conformational Changes
- Planned: Display of Research Results (e.g.
- Requires an atomic coordinate file (PDB file).
Does no modeling -- no changes to the structure.