How to install font size control into an existing Chime tutorial
If you have created a Chime tutorial using our
before font control was included, you can add font control
to it (or any other Chime tutorial) by following these instructions.
- Copy these files into the folder containing the tutorial files:
- Using a text editor, insert this line
between <head> and </head> in each frameset file. (In the
template, do this to twoframe.htm and 2frmcont.htm.)
- Make the following three changes to each HTM file
in which you want font size control. Normally, these would be the files
which generate lists of buttons in the right frame. In our template,
these files are named right-a.htm, right-b.htm and so forth.
If the above instructions are not clear to you,
use your text editor to examine the contents of the file
- Between <head> and </head>, include this line:
- Immediately after <body> include
- Include the following wherever you want the font controls to appear.
We recommend that this be included once in each HTM file, immediately
after the description of the first button.
- Insert this near the bottom in your contents.htm
How to control font size:
<img src="up.gif" border=0>?<img src="down.gif" border=0></a>