- August 31, 2002: Version 1.52.
Minor upgrades to maintain compatibility with the current shared
support files and changes in the server.
- Substituted %20 for spaces in query strings (for http server change)
- Use alias0.js instead of alias.js (in cmd2way.js) to remove
aliases that are peculiar to Protein Explorer.
- March 25, 2000: Version 1.51.
- July 4, 1999: Version 1.5.
- All features now work properly on Macintoshes.
- The Morpher was made freely downloadable.
- There are now preferences which survive between sessions. Click on the
Preferences link below the message box at the lower right.
- Command aliases are now supported. Click on Show Aliases
below the message box at the lower right.
- Miscellaneous broken links and minor bugs were fixed.
A description of the
morphing methods was provided, along with programs to do linear
- January 10, 1999: Version 1.4.
- Cyclic AMP kinase morph added.
- Residue numbers in the calmodulin EF hand #1 morph were corrected
so that clicking on a residue reports its correct sequence number.
- Made compatible with a new version of the support files in
the shared folder.
- July 25, 1998: Version 1.3.
- Several morphs of Calmodulin, and of its EF hand #1,
as well as a new NMR ensemble have been added.
- July 23, 1998: Version 1.21.
- Fixed bug introduced in version 1.2 which prevented the morphs
from running on the [Specifics] page for Recoverin.
- July 20, 1998: Version 1.2.
- A checkbox was added which generates rotation during morphing
or auto-model looping of NMR models.
- The morph of calmodulin placed here on July 18 was removed on
because it was not satisfactory. A better calmodulin morph is in
preparation. Meanwhile, the 21-model NMR structure of peptide-bound
- July 18, 1998: Version 1.1.
- Gerstein's morph server was used to morph only EF hand #2
(residues 65-92) of recoverin. The result is better aligned than the
previous version cut from the morph of the full molecule. To see this,
choose Recoverin, Gerstein/10 frames, Specifics, EF Hand #2. Beware
however the high sidechain uncertainties in the NMR data of this hand;
I shall try to add morphs of higher resolution EF hand data
in the future.
- A morph of calmodulin was placed here (but removed in version 1.2),
along with a 21-model NMR structure of peptide-bound calmodulin.
- July 13, 1998: Version 1.0.