Graduate Programs

Three Ways to Get Your Master’s Degree in Labor Studies

At UMass Our Master’s degree in Labor Studies is offered in three different formats:

1)  Accelerated Residential Program

A one -year residential program at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

2)  4+1 Program for Advanced Undergraduates in the Five Colleges

A program for advanced undergrads to begin their graduate degree in their 4th year and receive their Master’s degree in one additional year.

3)  Limited Residency Program

Our Union Leadership and Activism (ULA) program.