UWN collecting winter clothing for hurricane victims
The University Women’s Network is collecting new and gently used winter accessories such as hats, mittens, scarves and socks for children and their families who were affected by Hurricane Sandy. Donations will be accepted until Monday, Dec. 3.
- Lisa Groth or Laurie Banas, 210 Conte Polymer Research Center
- Carey Simos, Arnold House, Front Lobby
- Linda Cahillane Smith, 101 University Drive, Slobody Bldg, 3rd Fl Suite C1
- Glenda Pons, 126 Lederle GRT
- Vanessa Kehler, 303 Goodell Building
- Kelly Martula, 205 Middlesex House
For information or to volunteer to collect donations at another location, contact Laura Banas at 413-244-3606 or Lisa Groth at 413-427-7336.