UMass Extension's 2013 Green Directory now available
The updated UMass Extension Green Directory is a free, comprehensive guide to educational resources for beginning and established agriculture industry professionals in Massachusetts.
The directory includes:
* Contact information for UMass Extension Agriculture and Landscape specialists and faculty.
* Upcoming UMass Extension conferences, seminars and workshops.
* UMass Plant Diagnostic Lab sample submission information for insect, tick, disease, weed and cultural problems.
* UMass Soil and Tissue Testing Lab information.
* Pesticide license information, including test dates, training workshops and how to get a pesticide license.
* Phone resources to refer home gardener questions.
* Extension newsletters, web sites and publications.
* Frequently used phone numbers related to agriculture and the green industries.
The guide is available online www.umass.edu/agland; click on Green Directory.
For a hard copy, call UMass Extension at 545-0895, fax request to 577-1620, or e-mail email@example.com with your mailing address.