Study seeks more juice-drinking postmenopausal women
• Experienced a natural menopause and have not taken any hormones including estrogen replacement therapy over the past six months
• 48 to 64 years of age
• Not currently taking any prescription medications
• No prior medical history of cancer, diabetes, or thyroid conditions
Participants will be asked to:
• Consume eight ounces of juice per day for three weeks
• Come to the University of Massachusetts two times
• Complete questionnaires and provide blood and urine samples two times.
• Qualified individuals must plan on participating in the study for up to four weeks.
Financial compensation will be provided (up to $75 for the main study and up to $125 including the sub-study). If you are interested in being part of this study, please contact: Susan Sturgeon, principal investigator, at 545-8633 or e-mail: email@example.com