The RA Selection process for 2017-2018 is now closed. Check back in Fall 2017 for hiring information for 2018-2019!
Minimum Requirements for eligibility to apply:
• Current UMass undergraduate
• Must maintain above a 2.5 cumulative GPA
• Must be free of conduct sanction
• Must have lived in a residence hall at UMass Amherst for at least one semester at commencement of duties
• Completion of EDUC391R: Community of Residence Educators (CORE) 1-Credit Course (offered Fall 2016 and Spring 2017)
Are you a former RA who left (for studying abroad, domestic exchange, semester off, etc.) and is looking to return to being an RA for the Spring 2017 or Fall 2017 semester? If so, please email email@example.com for information about the reactivation process.
11/1/17-11/28/17: Application available
Week of 1/8/18: Candidates notified of status and interviews offered
1/31/18 - 2/1/18: Interviews conducted
2/16/18: Candidates notified of employment status