B.A. Program

How to Declare a Major, Joint Major, or Minor in Linguistics

Visit the Undergraduate Registrar's Office to obtain the appropriate form to change your major or declare a minor. The change of major form is a multi-part form that looks like this pdf. A pdf of the Declaration of Academic Minor form is available. It's best to use the forms distributed by the Registrar's Office.

Then bring the form to the Linguistics Department's Undergraduate Advisor.

See the Undergraduate Program Guide for complete instructions. The Undergraduate Advising website has more information on how to chose a major.