FAQ - Civil Rights Clinical Project: Massachusetts Fair Housing Center
Legal Studies Civil Rights Project:
The Department of Legal Studies and the Massachusetts Fair Housing Center (MFHC) in Holyoke have jointly established an academic/clinical program for legal studies majors (and others as room permits), technically called "the Civil Rights Clinical Project." This project includes 3 courses and a full semester clinical placement at MFHC in Holyoke. In effect, it creates a special track within Legal Studies and fills some of the upper level requirements of the major.
Applications are generally taken in March for Fall semester, and in October for Spring semester (decisions are made just before registration begins). Applications are available online and in the Main Office of Legal Studies, 102 Gordon Hall.
MFHC Clinical Project
- Massachusetts Fair Housing Center
- Project Brochure (in Word or pdf)
- Project Description (pending)
- Application form (in Word or pdf) -- due Friday, October 24th
- Interviews will be held October 27 - 31
- Decisions will be made November 3
For more information, consult the following links: