Planning Student Organization
The Planning Student Organization (PSO) is an organization of first- and second-year, dual degree, and part‐time Masters and PhD Regional Planning students. The PSO works together to improve the Department’s curriculum, our academic and community experiences as students, and our professional networks. PSO officers and students help to organize social gatherings, such as potluck lunches, gatherings at local venues, orientation, hikes, graduation festivities, and fundraisers. The PSO also supports a portion of a student’s cost of attendance at planning-related conferences, as well as alumni panels and other networking events.
Fundraising is a very important aspect of the PSO. As a student, you are expected to volunteer for at least one fundraising event during the school year. Without all of us pitching in some of our time, we would not be able to support students attending conferences as well as the end of the year LARP graduation ceremony and celebration. In addition, it’s a great way to bond with classmates, take a break from studies, and have fun!
- Co-Presidents: Desiree Demski-Hamelin & Violet Gayzagian
- Treasurer: Dorothy Lawrence
- Secretary: Sierra Pelletier
- Social Co-Chairs: Nicholas Campbell
- GEO Steward: Max Dilthey
- APA Liaison: Sierra Pelletier
- Graduate Student Senate (GSS) Senate: Jeremy Price
- Landscape Architecture (LA) Liaison: Maggie Kraus
- Communications Coordinator: Todd Horner