Frank Waugh Alumni Board
- Karen Sebastian MLA ‘99 Board President
- Jessica Allan MLA/MRP ‘04
- Rebecca A. Bachand BSLA ‘98
- Tim Brennan MRP ’73
- Christine Brestrup MLA ’80
- Sebastian (Bas) Gutwein BSED ‘06
- David Hancox BSLA ‘90
- Carlton Hart MRP ‘08
- Vince McDermott MLA ’71
- Juan Camilo Osorio MRP ‘06
- Peggy Sloan MLA ‘90/MRP ’91
- Mark Tigan PhD ‘05
- Jessie Crowley Waisnor BSLA ‘02
- Kate Griffin-Brooks MRP ‘90/PhD ‘98
- Stacy Moriarty BSED ‘78/MLA ‘82
Thanks to the generosity of a group of LARP alums, both recent and many that graduated decades ago, the department will have a new scholarship fund to support future students in the program. The Frank A. Waugh Alumni Board Support fund was created by a gift from past and current members of the Alumni Advisory Board and other generous alums.
Over the many years of their existence, the Waugh Alumni Board had raised funds through contributions from LARP alumni. Recently the board voted to contribute the money to an endowment fund that could be used to support a variety of student needs and will provide that support in perpetuity.
The Waugh Board donation was $17,551.22 (as you can see in the ‘Big Check’ photo). That gift and others have put the total in the fund at just over $20,000.00, but before the fund can become an endowment able to generate revenue and provide perpetual support for students, it must reach $25,000. Less than $5,000.00 left to go! Please consider a contribution today!
Alumni Event, UMass Center, Boston, April 14, 2016