- Database Administration
- Executive Administration
- Financial institutions
- Insurance companies
- Consulting firms
- Computer companies
- Telecommunications companies
- Healthcare organizations
- Hotels and restaurants
- Entertainment companies
- Educational institutions
- City, state and federal governments
- Develop excellent interpersonal skills for effective communication with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Gain programming experience and knowledge for increased opportunities
- Become an effective problem solver.
- Plan to continually educate self on new computer languages and technology.
- Obtain business experience through internships or part-time employment.
- Supplement program with courses in accounting, human resources, and procurement.