Rick Adrion, Robbie Moll, Janine Solberg, Steve Brewer, Dave Toomey, Nikki Stoia, David Todd, Patricia, and Dennis Spencer.
Share ideas about upcoming Information & Communication Technology Summit 2011.
Summit Date (tentative)
March 31, 2011
What should be the mode/ style of presentation/ keynote/panel?
Industry or corporate presence? Should we have an industry/corporate presence at summit? What type of presence?
Key Drupal developer, have university showcase for him.
- Open Source vs. Privatization debate.
- Panel-6 IT professional practitioners to showcase IT in real life.
- Open Source Technology
- Open Source Teaching
- Debate (see above)
- Industry professionals can be too specialized.
- Consider involving UMass Alumni
Seek help from
- Alumni Association –get interest by involving alums in summit (i.e. panels).
- Career Services—get interest by addressing concerns about what students need for the future.
Proposed slogan, “Wherever You Go, There IT Is?”.
October 1st, 4-7pm, Friday, Nikki's birthday on the third.
Check out on locations on campus.