Criteria for Review
Note: Requesting a review of a student's course requirements does not qualify as approval of a Declaration of Completion of an Academic Minor by the IT Program or its staff.
- Please, make sure that you have Enrolled in the IT Minor.
- Submit when all requirements have been completed, or during the semester that you enrolled in your last IT Minor requirement fulfilling course.
- Submit a completed web form, below, or deliver a completed hard copy to our offices. See Contact Page for location.
- IT Program Academic Advisor will review your submission.
- Once approved, the declaration form will be processed in SPIRE and the Registrars Office. Processing takes one to two weeks time once final grades are received.
- IT Minor will be added your transcript.
- Once a student graduates, courses may not be taken to complete the IT Minor per University policy.
- Ordinarily, courses applied to a minor must be completed prior to graduation per University policy.