Basic Upload: One File at a Time
- Log in to your UDrive, and on the toolbar (top, right), click Upload. The Upload File in: screen will open.
On the Upload File in: screen, click Browse.... The File Upload window will open.
Note: To upload more than one file, click Add File. A new file field will appear with an additional Browse button.
- In the File Upload window, locate and select the file you wish to upload and click Open. You will return to the Upload Filed In: screen.
- Check the box next to Overwrite file if it already exists. to replace an existing version of the file.
- Click Start Upload. When the upload is complete, you will return to the UDrive screen, where you will see the file(s) you uploaded.
Advanced Upload: Drag-&-Drop Files & Folders
Install the Advanced Upload Plugin
Before you can use Advanced Upload, you need to run the UDrive Java plugin. You will have to do this once for each Web browser on your computer.
Note: You need to have Java 5 or higher installed on your computer to use Advanced Upload. Download the latest version of Java
- Log in to UDrive, and on the toolbar (top, right), click Upload. The Upload File in: screen will open.
On the Upload File in: screen, click Advanced Upload. The screen will change to the Advanced Upload interface.
Note: A Warning - Security window may open asking you if you want to run the Upload Applet application. Click Run to continue. You will only have to do this once.
To upload files using Advanced Upload:
- Drag-and-drop files or folders from your desktop or from an Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) window on your computer into the Advanced Upload screen. Just click and hold the file or folder on your computer, then drag it into the Advanced Upload screen, under Add Files.
- Click Add Files to select multiple files or folders to upload. The Open window will open. Select one or more files or folders, then click Open to add them to your list.
- Note: To select more than one file or folder, navigate to the folder where your files or folders are located and hold the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac) key on your keyboard while you click the files or folders you wish to upload.
- On the Upload File in: screen, click Start Upload. When the upload is complete, you will return to the main UDrive screen.