Your UMass IT Account gives you access to a wide variety of technology services, including SPIRE, email, network access and more. Get more information about using your UMass IT account:
- View your own UCard, UMass IT and SPIRE account information
- Manage your UMass IT Account password
- Learn more about UMass IT Accounts
- Instructors - Create Course IT Accounts
Wireless Access for Guests
Use SPIRE to create temporary UMass IT Guest Accounts for visitors who need to access the wireless network on campus.
My Personal Information
SPIRE is the primary source of information for most offices on campus. It is critical that you keep your contact information and emergency contacts updated.
Use our guides listed below to find out how to update your own contact information, change your password, set up a FERPA Privacy Waiver for your Financial/Bursar and/or Housing information, and set up data defaults such as User Preferences.
- Addresses & Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Emergency Contacts
- Campus Notification
- Staff & Faculty - My Directory Info
- Staff & Faculty - Additional Directory Information
- Students - Work Contact Information
- Students - Religious Preferences
- Students - FERPA Privacy Waiver
UMass Amherst Alerts
Subscribe to UMass Amherst Alerts text messages and receive campus emergency notifications directly to your cell phone.