SPIRE’s Query Viewer allows select SPIRE for Staff users to run pre-built queries and download the results.
- Some queries produce FERPA-protected data! If you download or print FERPA-protected data, take care to keep them secure.
- Navigation: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- For a list of SPIRE for Staff Queries: see the SPIRE for Staff Query Directory.
Access to Queries
- Undergraduate Queries: Follow the directions on Access to SPIRE for Staff & Advisors and request access to queries. Access is subject to the approval of the Registrar’s Office.
- Textbook Queries: Textbook query access is part of SPIRE B Enrollment Overrides access. If you don’t have SPIRE B access and think you need it, follow the directions on Access to SPIRE for Staff & Advisors and request access to process enrollment overrides. Access is subject to the approval of the Registrar’s Office.
- Graduate Queries: Email Kate Woodmansee at email@example.com to request access to graduate queries.