- Navigation: From the SPIRE Menu, go to Faculty Home > Print Posted Grade Rosters.
- Grade rosters contain FERPA-protected information about students! Be sure to take security precautions with grade roster PDF files and printouts.
- From the SPIRE Menu, go to Faculty Home > Print Posted Grade Rosters .
On the Print Posted Grade Rosters page, click Select to the left of the roster you want to print.
Note: You can create/print only one posted grade roster at a time.
- Click Generate Grade Roster PDF.
- Click OK after reading the message that appears.
- Click Check Status until a View PDF link appears to the right of the Check Status button. It may take up to a minute to generate the file.
- Click the View PDF link once it becomes visible.
Print your posted grade roster as you would print any PDF file.
Protect Confidential Student Data
- Never email grades in any format!
- If you must save private data electronically, save it on a secure UMass server. Check with your department's Systems Administrator or IT contact if you need more info about secure servers.
- Printouts of grade rosters are confidential material. Store them in a locked file drawer or cabinet. Shred when no longer needed.