The University of Massachusetts Amherst participates in the Adobe Cumulative Licensing Program (formerly Adobe Select Licensing Program), which provides discounted Adobe software that is not available through the Adobe Campus Agreement program (Adobe Creative Cloud). Through Adobe Cumulative, UMass Amherst faculty and staff can purchase software for official institutional use only online, via email, or by phone.
Order Software Online
To purchase software online, faculty and staff must first create an account with SHI:
- Go to https://www.shi.com/Security/Register.aspx to register your account. The New User Registration page will open.
- At the top of the New User Registration page, next to Were you provided with a Customer Access key / Token?, select the radio button next to Yes. A Customer Access Key / Token area will appear on the page.
Under Customer Access Key / Token:
- Next to What is the Customer Token?, enter 8686
- Next to What is the Customer Access Key?, enter umassamherst
- Complete the rest of the registration form and click Create Account (at bottom, right). If the registration is successful, a new page will open with a confirmation message. This page also lets you indicate whether you wish to subscribe to various SHI newsletters (optional), select your desired options and click Continue. The www.shi.com Home page will open.
- You can now browse www.shi.com to check prices or to purchase Adobe software for institutional use.
Order Software via Email or Phone
Faculty and staff can also order software for institutional use:
- via email: BwestSLED@SHI.com
- by phone: 888-744-4084