At UMass Amherst, directory information is considered public information, and the University may disclose it without the student's consent unless the student chooses to withhold it. Learn more about privacy policies for directories .
What is Directory Information?
Directory information includes a student's:
- Local address
- Home address
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Dates of attendance
- Date and place of birth
- Acknowledgement of participation in officially-recognized University activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams
- Degrees, certificates and awards
- Student employment status
- Most recent previous educational institution or agency attended