Use SPIRE to find out the date, time, and location of all your final exams. Final exam information is available only if:
- A class requires you to take a final exam. Some classes may have other requirements such as a final paper, etc.
- and -
- The class has the final exam scheduled in SPIRE. Some classes may have a final, but the exam may not be listed in SPIRE. Typically, you will have a final exam listed in SPIRE for all your large-lecture classes. At the end of the term, it's best that you confirm with your instructors all your finals.
To view your final exams listed in SPIRE:
- In the SPIRE Menu, go to Student Home > Final Exam Schedule. The Select Term page will open.
- On the Select Term page, select a term, then click Continue. The Exam Schedule page for the term you selected will open.
On the Exam Schedule page:
- Make sure the page displays the correct term. To view your exams for a different term, click change term to return to the Select Term page.
- Review the Exam Date, Schedule, and Location for all your final exams.
- If you have no final exams listed, a message, An exam schedule is not available for this term, will appear on this page.