Research shows that a more diverse and inclusive workplace increases innovation and productivity. Many of us want to apply this to improve the environment in fields like information technology and computer science, but don't know how to initiate meaningful change. Or maybe we have ideas, but it feels REALLY overwhelming or we’re afraid to do it “wrong.”
So, what’s the first step?
At this upcoming webinar, panelists will share how small changes they've started have resulted in real and impactful changes for the teams, departments, and organizations. Join us!
This event is intended for campus IT professionals, IT minor students, and anyone else interested in issues of gender and equality in the IT field.
Please RSVP to Iris Chelaru (email@example.com) by noon on Monday, September 17, 2018
Todd Jensen, IT Service Management CG
- Becky Nelson, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Claire Krendl Gilbert, Virginia Tech
- Jackie Milhans, Northwestern University
- Marcia Dority Baker, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Sandy Silk, Harvard University
- Tina Pappas, Rutgers University
We all hope you can join us for takeaways that will empower you to take the first step in building impactful change in your field.