- Multimedia equipment (e.g., video/data projectors, DVD/TV combos, overhead projectors) available for faculty and staff to support classroom instruction
- Installation, repair, and maintenance services for AV equipment in auditoriums & technology-enhanced classrooms
- Demonstrations, support, and consultations on effective use of AV equipment
- Equipment distribution service
There is no charge for classroom use of equipment. A rental fee is charged for non-classroom use. Equipment can be picked up or delivery can be scheduled.
- Appointments are available throughout the summer (May - August).
- CTS staff will complete the maintenance in your department. No need to bring the equipment to us.
- While the service is free of charge, departments may need purchase replacement parts