Faculty Funding Databases
- Grant Forward: UMass’s subscription-based faculty funding database lists many potential opportunities matched to your profile. Through the Funding Fridays, we provide support for how to best use this resource.
- Foundation Directory Online: UMass’s subscription based faculty funding database through the LIbrary also offers potential opportunities.
- ISSR provides a curated database of foundation grant opportunities for faculty research; these are available in the Finding Funding block on the Funding Fridays Moodle. Faculty can contact Isabella Epshtein for a Zoom meeting to support your search for relevant opportunities.
More Faculty Grantseeking Tools
- ORCID: Create your unique digital identifier to link publications, research and grants.
- SBS Research Grants Program: Coordinated by SBS Associate Dean of Research and ISSR
- Grants Warehouse: You can search current (Kuali) or historical grants (Jordan Online) at the university, to understand where colleagues have found funding for their research.
The Social Science & the Environment Network (SSEN) Seed Grants program aims to stimulate new scholarly collaborations for innovative and interdisciplinary research centered on sustainability themes in the social sciences and humanities.
More Faculty Grant Development Support
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Engagement, whose Office of Research Development is a hub for all grantseekers