This workshop will provide an introduction to China Geo-Explorer (CGE), which offers a web-based spatial data service that provides easy access to a rich collection of unique, authoritative, and comprehensive information from government statistics, population and economic censuses, and many other data sources with more than 6,500 variables and 7 million business records. Presented by Shuming Bao, this webinar will cover:
- Who will benefit from the CGE?
- What data are unique in CGE
- How to query data in CGE
- How to generate new data sets in CGE
- How to export data to Excel file or GIS shape file from CGE
- How to upload users’ data to CGE for online analysis and mapping
- Project Demonstration: China Geo-Explorer
Feb 01, 2016 at 1:00 PM EST.| Register now!