Instructor: Quinnehtukqut McLamore
This two-hour workshop is designed both to introduce novice Qualtrics users to the platform’s functionality for designing surveys and to go over tips and tricks that might prove useful even to experienced Qualtrics users. Participants will gain knowledge of how to create questionnaires, how to randomize experimental conditions or question orders, how to use survey flow to selectively display information to different participants, how to link-Qualtrics responses to MTurk responses/online recruitment responses, how to link different surveys, and how to export and clean Qualtrics data for use once collected.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create and organize the flow of Questionnaires on Qualtrics
- Link different surveys on Qualtrics
- Connect Qualtrics responses to MTurk or other online recruitment responses .
- Download and clean raw Qualtrics data
- Manage questionnaire flow and randomization within Qualtrics