Leaving UMass

Will you be leaving Umass Amherst? You must inform our office BEFORE you leave by filling out the the Leaving Umass document and submitting it in person to the IPO Main Office.


Will you be transferring from Umass Amherst to another U.S. college/university? Please complete the Transfer Out Form and submit it to the IPO Main Office.