GET YOUR UMASS STUDENT INSURANCE CARD
You will need access to a printer to complete this process.
- Go to https://consolidatedhealthplan.com/members/member_home_page
- Select Univeristy of Massachusetts Amherst as your school
- Click "Online ID Card Login" on the left side of the page, under the "Quicklinks" section
- Enter your information in the fields provided. Under the "Please complete the following information" section enter your student (SPIRE) ID number starting with "M" (example: M12345678)
- Click "Request ID Card"
- On the next screen, use the "Click here" link to obtain your ID card
- Print your card.
For help using the Consolidate Health Plans website, call 1-800-633-7867
If you have questions about University Health Services or your health insurance, visit www.umass.edu/uhs or call 413-577-5000.
U.S. GOVERNMENT INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- It is important for you to know that Massachusetts does not allow students to use insurance from a non-U.S. insurance company to comply with the Massachusetts requirements.
- Full-time students will be automatically enrolled in the 2-part insurance plan at UMass – both the mandatory basic health coverage and the student Health Insurance Plan in order to meet the State’s insurance requirements, and are not eligible to waive any part of this UMass student insurance.