To receive your I20, DS2019, and/or other important documents by express mail, you must use eShipGlobal through Sunapsis. Shipments are at your expense and must be paid via eShipGlobal's secure website.
Note: eShipGlobal will handle all the details so please do not go directly to the DHL, FedEx or UPS websites.
To request a shipment:
- Log into this E form using your UMass credentials. Select Amherst as your campus.
- Type in your UMass ID# (on your UCard) and the date that you are requesting shipment and hit the Submit button. If you do not know your UMass ID#, enter your first name in this field.
- Click on the active link or the Access eShipGlobal button. This will bring you to the UEMS Registration page.
- Complete the UEMS Registration page and hit the request shipment button.
- Email the staff member who will be sending you the document(s).
After your payment is processed and transmitted, IPO will be able to access your shipment label via Sunapsis. You will be notified of your shipment via eShipGlobal.