See Your Pay Statement in HR Direct
Your pay statement shows you the balance of your earned personal, sick and vacation time, your direct deposit distribution amounts, your employee ID and campus ID - and it's available in HR Direct. Your union code is also on your paycheck, under After Tax Deductions, if you chose to have your dues deducted from payroll.
How to See Your Paycheck in HR Direct
- Log into HR Direct.
- Under View Payslip (located on the right-side of your screen) click Select Paycheck as shown in this screenshot:
- Click one of the check dates under View Paycheck as shown below.
- A copy of your paycheck pops up.
I did that but still can't see my paycheck
You may contact A&F Systems Support at (413) 545-2119 or email AFS Support. But try these two troubleshooting techniques first:
In Internet Explorer
Click the compatibility button located on the top of your screen (if you see it) as shown below:
Otherwise you may need to enable pop-ups:
- Click the gear icon. Then select Internet options:
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck "Turn on popup blocker."
- Click OK.
- Click Safari > Preferences:
- Click the Security icon. Then uncheck: Block pop-up windows.