Instructions for Non-unit Exempt from Overtime

Work Life Event: 
Applies To: 
Non-unit Exempt from Overtime

Instructions for Non-Unit exempt professional

Non-Unit exempt professional employees may apply for Professional Improvement Leave (PIL) as outlined in section III of the University Trustee Policy guidelines.


In addition to the PIL mentioned above, a non-unit professional may apply for a shorter-term professional improvement leave.  Please see the “Leaves of Absence” section of the Non-Unit Professional Staff Handbook for details regarding this shorter- term  PIL